Friday, December 21, 2007

my prayer

Allah i pray now

i pray for wisdom, that i make decisions for good and not for evil, that my heart remain pure even in the presence of temptation from the Devil himself

i pray for clarity, that the path of my life present itself before me, that my goals ultimately are to the betterment of everything around me

i pray for strength, that the selfish and individualistic nature of people in this world be realised, that when called upon i will be able to fight such evils

i pray for hope, that people will believe and have faith where faith is most needed, that people know there is One who watches over them, all the time

finally i pray for myself, that i can carry out what has been intended for me, that i not falter when needed, that my deeds benefit all around me, and if it is written, further beyond

Ash hadu 'alla, ila, ha' ilallalah
Wa 'ash hadu 'alla, muhammadur-rasulullah

Amin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home