Monday, April 02, 2007

totti

"I hope I will make him remember my name. They are planning to 'cage' me? My opponents have always tried to do this with me, maybe when I grow up I will work in a zoo, I am used to cages!

"In any case, I must say that I am not a fan of English football, even if some great players play there. I don't like their football and I don't like England either because of the weather."

-AS Roma Captain Francesco Totti, in reply to Sir Alex Ferguson's comments

1) so at least you admit you haven't grown up
2) you also admit that you belong in a zoo. not bad. should be a record for you
3) that's why you're in italian football and not english football
4) who says italy's weather is any better. or worse, for that matter.
5) no matter what you say, a cage is where you belong. with a muzzle for your mouth

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home